Saturday, July 31, 2010

How to make nail polish stay on?

how do i keep my nail polish from chipping after just a day or 2? also how do i make my nails grow longer and stronger?How to make nail polish stay on?
It seems everyone has given you good answers on the nail polish ....I use to wear acrylic nails all the time. They really damaged my nails. I bought a product called nail envy and it worked really good for a while then it seem to loose its effect. I came across the wonderful nail hardener that I order from a lady in Florida ...I just email her what I want and then I mail her a check and she sends me the polish . I have wonderful nails because of this product. I am going to try and post a picture of them in this link for you . and if you want her email or any information on the product just email me and I will be happy to give it to you.....





http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t121/鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~





Also it is important to wear a base coat and a top coat but make sure you get a good quality one ...OPI is good.How to make nail polish stay on?
Always put a clear coat on over your color coat. That give it an added layer of protection to protect against chipping.





Also, drinking milk is very good for your nails, because of the calcium it contains. There are products you can buy too, but these are not good in the long term, because you'd rather your body produce strong nails on its own rather than depend on a product for strength.
i used to have the EXACT same problem.


i hated it when my nail polish would start chipping


after a day.





but i found a really good base/top coat.


it really keeps your nail polish on.





it's by 'sally hanson'


and is in a aqua blue bottle.





i would tell you what it says on the front,


but i lost it.


[going to have to get some more]





it's the best stuff i've fouund
Use a base coat, two coats of colored polish and a top coat.


May want to try Sally Hansen Hard as Nails which can be found at Walgreens or Target.





May try adding a clear coat of polish every other day.
Go to sallys. They make calcium nail polish to help make your nails stronger with out having to drink a lot of milk or whatever. Also if you do go to sallys they sell some top coat polish that works wonders.
fist u put on a clear coat. let it dry, then let it dry. next put on the coulor, then lwt it dry, next put on another clear coat. that sould work.
Use a clear top coat to make it stay on longer and make it shiney. But make sure you apply it after the original nail polish is completely dry.
Make sure your nails are clean and dry first-no hand lotion or creams. Use a base coat first, 2 coats of polish, and finish with a top coat.
Agree with above...pick a good quality polish for base and color. had the same prob til I started using OPI. It stays on forever and stays glossy!
use top coat. Grow long and strong nails by eating protein.
clean the nail with alchol first and top coat
drink milk to make ur nails stronger/longer... put a clear coat over ur nail polish or get some stronger nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment