Saturday, July 31, 2010

My daughter got red nail polish on my white sofa.does anyone know how i can get it out?

hairspray (aerosol is best) will sometimes work. or nail polish remover. if that doesn't work and you LOVE the sofa, call a professional carpet cleaner - stanley steamer got nail polish out of my mom's white carpet in the dining room (don't ask!). if you don't want to call a professional, you're going to have to live with it, or buy a new one.My daughter got red nail polish on my white sofa.does anyone know how i can get it out?
you could TRY .. a dab of Nail Polish Remover .. put it on a Q-tip , an Very carefully work at it .. I did that with Pink nail polish I got on my carpet , an it's still there a little , but it's really faded ! Much Luck !My daughter got red nail polish on my white sofa.does anyone know how i can get it out?
Lady....It ain't comming out. You can cry, cuss and beat the daughter but the stain will remain...get a slip cover

No comments:

Post a Comment