Saturday, July 31, 2010

What color of nail polish should i wear one the 1st day of school?

blue?orange?pink?What color of nail polish should i wear one the 1st day of school?
I think the best thing is a french manicure. But if you don't want to have a french manicure all summer here is what I do:





I paint my nails with french manicure polish. Then I take a thin acrylic overlay to protect it. Then if you choose to wear a different color that matches your outfit all you have to do is apply two coats over the french manicure to change the color.





Then if you want to go back to the french manicure all you have to do is use NON-ACETONE nail polish to take of the polish and then you will have your french manicure back.





This is so convenient because french manicure goes with anything and if you don't have time to polish your nails you can still have a great look for summer.





All of my nail clients love this! Give it a try!


Good luck to you! ~What color of nail polish should i wear one the 1st day of school?
im wearing silver


and im starting high school
I would play it safe on the first day to check out the scene and go with french.
i prefer french manicure..but ill go with blue
pink
Pink will make you more sexier. Orange is weird In my opinion. Blue is too flagrant, too noticeable. So i would recommend pink!
Blue it a very good color. Cuz orange it too bright and pink is a pink but blue is a nice settle color.
BLACK if ur a true PuNk RaWk PrInCeSs





~PUNK RAWK PRINCESS WITH BLACK N PINK HAIR HURE*
I'd said yellow, but it wasn't a choice, so I guess I'll say orange.
Depends on your outfit.I say a light pink.I don't mean to be mean but why don't you go ask your stupid super girly friends.
pink
pink, the others are too...too...
  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment