Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why is OPI nail polish so expensive?

I just went and bought OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight (luv it by the way!) at my hairdressers and it came out to be $9.03!!! I kno that this is like really good nail polish with good colors annd quality...but why is it so much money? I've always used this brand but never remembered it being so pricey!Why is OPI nail polish so expensive?
They need to make their profit. I haven't really notice the price when I buy them but I know is much cheaper then 9 bucks. I usually get the Nicole by OPI and much affordable. Have you tried them they have some awesome colors too!


check this out


http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/opiclco.鈥?/a>Why is OPI nail polish so expensive?
OMG! i have lincoln park at midnight on every nail right now!


i love that color too. it's like purple going to a black. but it still has that purple glare about it.


opi is the best in the world. i love all of their color.





edit: the girl above, thank you!


they have lincoln park at midnight there for $6 dollars and something!
i know! i buy discontinued colors sometimes for like $5 but they have really good nail polish. At least it's less expensive than chanel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment