Saturday, July 31, 2010

Painted my nails with green nail polish which has left my nails with a green tint to them.any tips?

Try a mix of (little) bleach and water.Painted my nails with green nail polish which has left my nails with a green tint to them.any tips?
get a soft nail buff and rub over your nail, this takes any discolouration away. To avoid this happening again with coloured nail polish always use a clear basecoat before applying colour so that the colour isnt going directly on the nail! Painted my nails with green nail polish which has left my nails with a green tint to them.any tips?
lemon juice! And make sure you use a really good hand and nail moistoriser after as the lemon juice strip the oil from the nails, which might weaken and make them brittle. Next time use a base-coat of clear under your crazy polish!
use an invisible polish under your green polish and to the cover use an invisible too. thats the best tips, because it wouldnt leave a green tint. =)
that has happened to me. just paint white over them and take it off after a few days. it will go away[:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I don't know if it will wok for nail polish but I have used lemon juice on my toe nails to get rid of severe staining before. Working fantastically.
Acetone works pretty well but if that doesn't help you, maybe you should try buffing them with a very low grit buffer block.
try buffing them with a nail buffer it worked for my toe nails then i painted nail whitening nail varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment