Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has any one heard of the nail polish that changes color? *Del~Sol*?

I have nail polish that changes color, but i want to know what changes the color in the sunHas any one heard of the nail polish that changes color? *Del~Sol*?
i have nail polishes and clothing from del sol. daughter and i love them. the link below will tell you how it works.Has any one heard of the nail polish that changes color? *Del~Sol*?
I love that stuff! They sell the nail polish and T-shirts and other color changing stuff on a lot of caribbean islands. I'm sure you could get it at delsol.com though
Sephora may have it. Also, try hair and nail salons as well.
I dont know, but in extra details could you tell me what brand it is and wear to buy it please? It sounds cool!
My sister got some in her xmas stocking when she was 7

No comments:

Post a Comment