Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do i do when i spill nail polish remover on my jeans??????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











PLEASE=]What do i do when i spill nail polish remover on my jeans??????
It was remover, right? Not actually nail polish? Wash them out, if possible. If not, you should at least get a damp rag and wipe them as well as you can and wash them as soon as possible. It shouldn't hurt the jeans, but I can't say that I'm 100% certain that it won't.What do i do when i spill nail polish remover on my jeans??????
Attack the spot with a bit of acetone on a clean cloth. Try not to get too much on the jeans to prevent damage. Dab and blot to remove nail polish. Keep blotting until color no longer transfers to the cloth. Use as much acetone as necessary to keep removing the nail polish.





If color remains, you may have to bring out the bigger guns and go to work using your muscle and a stiff brush. Depending on the strength of the jeans, scrubbing to remove the nail polish may do the trick.
rinse thoroughly. you did say REMOVER.
You yell ';HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'; I have proof. Look up there.
lots of water asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment