Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish color ?

mine is pinkWhat is your favorite nail polish color ?
black, of courseWhat is your favorite nail polish color ?
purple/pink
mines like a peach or light pink color
a peachy pinkish color, or tan...i like natural colors
green or red
The one that I have that is purple, green and gold depending upon which way the light hits it. I don't remember who it's made by or what the name of the color is called, though.
A girl of my own heart, my current fav. is Cottoncandy Pink, forgot who makes it...
I have a nail polish that is not one color it changes with the heat it is purple then light blue real cool got it for Christmas one year
The one that matches the rest of my makeup (especially lipstick) and dress.
white(nearly) clear, light tanbrowns, light pink
red. deep and dark-not fire engine.
LILAC or something shimmery :)





something darker for the toes
Ruby or cherry red, but I only paint my toes.
mine is pink
Any shade of pink is my favorite.
umm different colors





1.Pink


2.White


3.Blue


4.Red


5.hot pink


5. light blue


7.i sometimes paint my fingernails clear just to make them shine


8.um Orange


9.Kind of a blue green


10.Turquoise


11.Peach


12.Maroon


um i like all colors but i also love french manicures


metallics...silver, bronze, copper, gold...or soft pearl tones
only for toes...metallics...silver, bronze, copper, gold...or soft pearl tones





(don't paint my fingers)
my favorite is peach
Cherry or whore red.
mine is black!!! i have black on my nails right now!!! yep i think it is the only color that looks good on my nails and goes with my hands perfectly but some disagree with that. here can you please answer this question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
lavender
Sometimes a pale aqua or turquoise looks really pretty in the summer, with a cool-coloured outfit.
Clear if you have nice nails w/ white tips like mine then it looks awesome and very pretty also a Bright pink
pink or red on my hand's and feet
candy apple red...mmm..
Deep blood red, so if I scratch his back in the heat of the moment, I don't have blood showing under my nails. LOL
my favorite nail polish color is silver

No comments:

Post a Comment