Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are great nail polish for brown-ish skin?

i want a real great nail polish color for my brownish skin. i've tried dark %26amp; light %26amp; all around that but i am not so sure? any advice?What are great nail polish for brown-ish skin?
no neon colors.id go with brown


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3BSRhzNMUSU/Sm90SlC2G8I/AAAAAAAADHg/SAFcEEoZe4o/s400/wet+n+wild+crazed+nail+.jpg


or a shade of red like this...


http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230/E-L-F-Nail-Polish-in-Dark-Red_E28986AD-delicious-grey.jpg


or this...


http://www.justbeautifully.co.uk/images/prod/jessica-nails-royal-red-rich-red-large.jpg


or any other shade of red


hope this helped!What are great nail polish for brown-ish skin?
Black works really well. Gold tones, pinks. Mostly dark pinks, but I have a light one that works...though sometimes it looks washed out on me. Purple, I have a dark one, but there's a lavender shade that looks good. Orange is supposed to be good on brown skin, but I hate it, it never works for me. NYC has a lot of really good shades. I got this sort of bright ';Madison Avenue'; red from them that looks amazing.





I also have blue, green, silver, white...maybe there's an orange that works and I haven't found it yet. That's my advice which really sounds like every colour...go to the stores and look around. Pick up the first colours that catch your eye. Try it on if you have to. :)
For brown-ish skin, I would go with a color that contrasts against like purple, red, or blue. Because when you look at all together, it meshes together perfectly. Light colors like pink or white blends in to well and would look plain.





Hope this helpz!
I would stay around like a bright purple or any colors that pop, it will look very good. N.Y.C are really good Nail Polish, they have pretty good selections. Try them out =]
ORANGE or coral deffinatly .. it would look amazing :) i always wear coral when i go on holiday it looks so good with tan skin!!
maybe a lightish pink ..but i french with a draker then usual color on da bottom (more pink) and top white. but then put sparkles over it
NeYoN pIInK aNd......... WhIItE bRUsH's WiiF bLaCk! [:
maroon!

No comments:

Post a Comment