Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the Best Nail Polish brand?

From PERSONAL EXPERIENCE only, what would you say is the best nail polish brand, or place to buy it? New York Color? Hot Topic? Funky Fingers? I'm not looking for color options, I'm looking for quality, resistance, etc.What is the Best Nail Polish brand?
chanel so cute and many colors that last long!What is the Best Nail Polish brand?
O.P.I. Nail Polish is the best








you can buy it at ...





http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>








cheap %26amp; huge selection.
I like Orly, I have their one nail polish called berry blast (i know you didn't want colors but just saying) and I like it alot I think it last long and it doesn't really seem to chip easily for me at least. =)





I got it at CVS too.
The best brand is O.P.I. I have tried them all but O.P.I. is def my fav. Every color is amazing. There are HUNDREDS. From funky bright to subtle classy they have them all. And the quality is really great.
Iove O.P.I. nail polish, it goes on smooth and dries quickly, also there colors are really pretty
beauty rescue lounge


essie
China Glaze
O.P.I. i love it!! im trying to collect all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment