Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best nail polish that you have ever used?

It did not smudge after you thought it was dryWhat is the best nail polish that you have ever used?
OPI..Its the best ..plus it stays on for like 10days..It makes your nails strong and lasts a long time!!What is the best nail polish that you have ever used?
Sally hansen Hard as nails... She has many new colors to choose from and the polish is actually designed to help your nails grow.. I bought a new polish from the collection that I just love, in the bottle it looks like a plum with alot of smaller glitter. once applied on the nail is is plum that has rainbow effects, so it will work with almost every outfit... It's cool check it out!! this is the link to her entire site, the color I talked about is in the ';Nail Prisims'; collection. http://www.sallyhansen.com/nail_color.cf鈥?/a>
OPI is amazingit lasts forever and doesnt chip


good luck!!
I like the MAC nail polishes.they dont smudge.
I like Sharpie. Black most days.
OPI
The new kinds with made with lycra in them. They last a lot longer. I like Rimmel.
OPI I have been using it for years.
i really like jordana because its cheap and its really shiny its not too thick or thin it does dry quick and it probably wont smudge when you think its dry because it would look watery when its wet

No comments:

Post a Comment