Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some nail polish colors I should pick up this fall/winter?

I just need new nail polish...any input or opinon is welcome :)What are some nail polish colors I should pick up this fall/winter?
Lavender is very attractive, right now darker shades are hot, I just bought a couple OPI colors called Light my Sapphire which is a deep blue and a medium brown shade I cant remember the exact name, I'll look when I get home.





But go with whatever colors you prefer, your the one wearing them, and spending the time doing them. Darker shades are in this fall and for winter deep pinks and cute mauve's and burgundy will be good.What are some nail polish colors I should pick up this fall/winter?
I like deep purples, dark blues, chocolate browns, and black from fall and winter.
dark colors are definitely in this fall. try dark blues, dark purples, maroons, golds, etc. opi has a large variety of colors..their new Russian collection is awesome for fall. =] as for nail length, it is up to you! =]
PURPLES and PLUMS are going to be HOT this fall/winter. i have seen atleast 3 companies launch purples for the season's makeup and nail colors.





TEAL and NAVY are also big for nails right now, and RED is always good for the holidays. i especially love OPI's Vodka %26amp; Caviar for a perfect red for all skin tones.
Oh i think you should get a French Manicure thats wat it says in the new Fall fashions and for winter i think you should use , Perry winkle it also says that you should get the New Mary Jane boots coming out this Friday they sell this magizine at BlockBuster,Dominiks,Wal-Mart,And the Beauty Supply and go to the Nail Salon they will tell you that the French Manicure is great for fall and PerryWinkle is great for winter.....And don't forget to get the New Mary Jane boots
navy and colors blues are in


but make sure your nails arnt to long or it'll look scary
OPI.......dark red hot fall color...


http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im鈥?/a>
orange ,light blue, green, yellow ,amber night
Yellow


white


silver


black


baby blue
O.P.I's ';Birthday babe';. It's silver.
The PURE ICE collection of Nail Polish is great! They have so many pretty colors to pick from. You can find them at Wal-Mart and they are under $2 each. Some of the colors I would reccomend are First Love which is a soft pink that is pearly, Pink Ice which is a baby pink with glitter. Also, peaches and whites are always cute.
I see a lot of the Punk/Rock thing going on here..even with the office ladies! lol smokey eyes and dark colors, dark dark hair with a bright highlights(blonde/red/or purple)





So definetly black. I myself like black with silver or pink glitter sparingly over.


and Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment