Saturday, August 21, 2010

I added nail polish remover to my nail polish and it changed color... why? & how can i get it back?

it was like dark chocolate mocha nail polish and i added nail polish remover to it to thin it up a bit cause it was getting a little thick... but i added just a bit and it turned really thin and into this copper color.. whats up with that? and anyway to get it back to the original color?





thanks!


%26lt;3I added nail polish remover to my nail polish and it changed color... why? %26amp; how can i get it back?
not to sound like a dork but...thats a chemical mixture so it will never separate. or not any time soon! sorry!I added nail polish remover to my nail polish and it changed color... why? %26amp; how can i get it back?
you can't, you have to buy a new one.
umm..i have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment