Friday, November 25, 2011

Does anyone know how to get a glob of nail polish out of carpet?

You may have more luck if you have caught it before it drys, but I have had good results with using nail polish remover. You have to be patient and continually blot. I have also used Hot Shot carpet stain remover and it is really great. I have also had nail polish just color the tips of the carpet fiber, in this case I just trimmed carefully with sharp scissors. It blended in nicely and no one could tell.





You can buy Hot Shot at Walmart.Does anyone know how to get a glob of nail polish out of carpet?
Hmm thats a tough one. I'm not sure you can get it out.





Though I would suggest trying to use ';Oxyclean';, that usually works pretty good on stuff. I'm not sure the Magic Eraser would work on carpet, but that thing is AMAZING! It even gets crayon off walls! You could try it, it might work. I used it on the interior of my car a few days ago which is like carpet and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment