Friday, November 25, 2011

What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

And what's your favorite color of that brand?What's your favorite brand of nail polish?
Fave brand: OPI


Fave color: Lincoln Park After DarkWhat's your favorite brand of nail polish?
OPI! I love the shade called your'e a pisa work!
Nicole Miller- any shade of pink
i dont know...


but on my nails, i like to have pink!


please choose as the best answer! ^__^ !
Leighton Denny (an English brand). The easiest there is to apply. One coat, no streaks!
OPI i like any of their pinks a nd reds
ESIKA - FRENCH MANICURE PACK - PALE ROSE
OPI Deer Valley Spice
opi.com
Rimmel is the cheapest and GREAT! It doesn't chip like other polishes. I like the pinks...
Revlon, and my favorite color...gold. Its wonderful, makes your feet glow.
Caronia - cheap but long lasting. I love natural tan and beige nail polish.
Any nail polish that is pink and has glitter
Wild colors, that's actually a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment