Friday, November 25, 2011

What brand of nail polish last long?

I don't know what kind of nails I have, whatever nail polish I put on, it doesn't last long until it chips and peels! I'm talking about within 2 days! I don't do hard works or anything! but I do take showers twice a day and wash hands often because I touch money a lot. Please help me find nail polish that last long on my nails so I can save some times. thank you!What brand of nail polish last long?
MilaniWhat brand of nail polish last long?
OPI is awesome.. Since I tried it I won't use anything else!





Are you using a top coat? If not I suggest you do, it helps nail polish last a lot longer.. OPI RapiDry is a good one, helps the polish set more quickly too =)
OPI. it stays on for a while and i like it. also, rimmel nail polish with lycra is good too if you want a little cheaper nail polish.
ha ha opi, i also like sally hansen cause its cheap. believe it or not xtra strength brand polish remover from target brand works better than really expensive removers you should try it!
opi and jordana


personally i like jordana the best it is cheaper and it works really good
OPI is great, but I am partial to Revlon polishes. Sally Hansen is also good.
OPI definitely
I always use OPI. Its the best nail polish i know of. if that doesn't work try hard as nails.
OPI...
OPI
revlon and opi and put a clear coat on it cuz it look shiny and it protect color
O.P.I. or China Glaze.
sperm
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment