Friday, November 25, 2011

What Colour Of Nail Polish Are You Wearing ?

A tad bit of orange from like a month ago.


I don't even like nailpolish.What Colour Of Nail Polish Are You Wearing ?
Day-Glo Orange. I'm odd :)What Colour Of Nail Polish Are You Wearing ?
I only wear clear on my fingers. Long colored finger nails are so yesterday. I just removed black amethyst from my toes and I am going to paint them pink candy, tonight.
Fluorescent orange. It's very eye catching.
Not wearing any..!!
French manicure
Silver
I have a french manicure/pedicure.
none its a pain in the ***.


why bother if it is going to come off in one day anyways





but my toes are pale pink
Natural for me !








JMM
Just a clear polish on right now.
Clear on my finger


Pink on my toes
On My toe nails it is-





Hot topics Lime Green!
red #5 or something
Candyish Blue . ;)
navy.
not wearin any XD
red on my toes, nothing on my fingers
black and its only one nail, haha
Pink %26lt;[:0)
its liek a really really ligth pink.





its called fed up( the colour name)
Nail color.


or no paint if you prefer.
dark blue. near black.
Clear.





Cause that's how I roll.
Pink.
navy blue :)
lol white but its like all gone.
i don't wear nail polish
Red





Oh sorry, I was just lying. I don't have fingers :(
dark pink
light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment