Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think of organge nail polish?

a dark orangeWhat do you think of organge nail polish?
It's good for the summer, and only then on the toes. Orange fingernails don't translate very well to professional and formal environments.





However, if you're in high school, it could be considered progressive and cool, but I've been out of high school for quite a while, so don't quote me on that ;o)What do you think of organge nail polish?
It looks good on short nails. On long nails i think that would b
love it
if you think it looks good than that is all that matters :)
only good for summer
love it for summer and fall


Fall because of leaves...
I don't really care 4 it
orange is my favorite color...go for it
its cute for fall and summer
a good summer or spring color it is alright i guess on short finger nails
I see dark orange as bad, no like pumpkin orange or anything. You want it to be a bright orange. The dark orange will just look gross, the bright orange will look funky! which is awesome!
Looks better on toenails, on the beach with a tan.





I'm not a big fan of it on fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment