Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think about red nail polish?

Men you are welcome to give your opinions tooWhat do you think about red nail polish?
very sexy...red nails says i am fierce but i am in control :)What do you think about red nail polish?
i like red nailpolish, but for like lil 10 year olds should be wearing pink and stuff, not red or black or blue.





WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER MINE?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i think its cool,its one of my favorite nail polish colors.but i usually get a french manicure.its my favorite.
I love it!


It is annoying though because when it chips it is very obvious.


Darker pinks are my favorite.


If you want a good brand use Sally Hanson. It is very sturdy.
I like black better with white french tips (I know, weird, but very cute. I got it from bill Kaulitz, he does that) but yeah, red is just classic...
Irresistible!
I love deep red nail polish but my favorite is a pink/French manicure.
It's either red or black for me!


(Purple is I'm in the festive mood!)
the sexiest colour ...
well my toe nails are bright red right now.





its one of my favorite colors to wear on my nails
It's one of my favorites!
that its red .......
I love it on my toes but not on my hands.



Love it :)


My nails are almost always red!


They're red right now! lol and in my avatar ;]
its the color i wear most, i 鈾?it!
it looks nice
I like it, but green looks the best on me.
it's trashy
i love it haha how ironic, i'm about to go paint my nails in a second LOL
I personally don't like it, it's too bright and flashy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment