Friday, November 25, 2011

What's the best colour nail polish?

I just wanna know what the best colour nail polish is and by the way i hate pink !!!What's the best colour nail polish?
Go with how you're feeling right this minute! Nail polish is cool when you change it up all the time! Don't be boring and wear the same colour all the time. Try heaps and see which ones you like, or what ones you get the most comments about. At the moment I'm wearing a real deep navy blue an alternative to black, but black is also cool. Fluro is always eye catching! I've seen a baby yellow on someone that looked really cool. Just go with your personality, by heaps of colours and just experiment! Remember if you don't like it you can always just take it off and start again!!What's the best colour nail polish?
ew brown is terrible! and not everyone can pull of black.


i think the dark purples reds, and inbetween wine colors are the best. they are in style and they do look good. also you can never go wrong with those fun highlighter colors or a french manicure


or even get a french manicure in different colors. i did that its not expensive and get any color tips painted on with out having to get those thick fake ones refilled every 2 weeks.


hope i helped!
If you go to a nail salon you HAVE to get Black Nail polish, With, A MOON!! omg That is soo hot! And um like chocolate Brown is good for like a red heart or pink, you can do anything you want with the desings im just trying to give you some ideas! =]
An popular color from two years ago is OPI's ';I'm really not a waitress';. It's a dark mauve - burgundy? I'd have to guess on the color. Definitely--it's best to wear it in the Winter.
I like a neon pink in the summer it makes me look tan, and I HATE pink too... weird I know.





but I personally love blue, black, purple, lime green, and white. (not all together... haha)
well anthing neon it seems to be in rite now.... dont worry it doesnt have to be neon pink
My best friend painted her nails lime green, %26amp; they look really pretty. Not like some little kid kind of nail-painting, but it looked like she had 10 apples on her hands, haa. Really cute, though.
i like the sort of skin colored ones, darkish pink, and burgundy.
White ,it goes with everything.


Orange
I like metallic blue%26amp;purple.


I wear it, and I love it!





Good luck finding a nail polish you like. =)
WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i like black (im wearing it rite now) and it goes with everything, but navy blue is cool also. those are my favorites
I like metallics, like a molten silver or a bright blue or green
Chocolate brown or silver
Any color :) except black.
yellow, green or black blue is also kewl!
i was gonna say pink but ooppss...lol!





i like red and purple is pretty ';in'; these days
chocolate brown is cute these days...
Chocolate brown with light blue tops . Its new and could be a new trend
i love dark red, navy blue, and sparkly black.
black, cause it matches with a lot of things
dark red
i am wearing a glossy brown right now!
black! its so in, and cute these days!
red!
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment