Friday, November 25, 2011

What brand of nail polish works best or is your fave?

I'm looking for nail polish that doesnt chip and dries fast.What brand of nail polish works best or is your fave?
O.P.I


Essie


those are designer brands of nail polish, have the best quality, which means dries fast, have good shades of colors, never chips, stays on forever until you use nail polish remover. usually $5+.


Or you could try


Maybelline Express


Sally Hansen


dries fastWhat brand of nail polish works best or is your fave?
OPI definatly


try the french collection. :D


pretty. lol.
Sally Hansen is quite cheap yet effective, OPI is good too but more on the expensive side.
OPI. Best I've had.


Expensive.. but worth it.
O.P.I.
sinful colors or hardasnailsby sallyhanson
O.P.I. I swear by it!
i like the O.P.I nail polishes :)
O.P.I really is best %26lt;33
My fave is OPI. They have great colors and lasts forever!!!!!
cleir's
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment