Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I keep my nail polish from chipping??

any answers about chipping nail polish??How do I keep my nail polish from chipping??
I'm assuming that you have natural nails??? Cleanse your nails with alcohol prior to polishing. Use a lint free towel. Apply a good base coat. (Stickey by Creative is great!). Apply 2 coats of nail polish and a good top coat such as Seche Vite or Poshe. Apply a top coat every other day and remember to seal the tips of your nails with polish, this prevents chipping!





Never scratch things with your nails. Wait for the polish to dry completely.How do I keep my nail polish from chipping??
I've been told that if you hold your freshly painted nails over a hot flame for 20 seconds, they don't chip as easily! My wife says it works like a charm.
Buff your nails lightly with a file and swipe your nails with nail polish remover to remove oil from your nails before you apply the polish. (The polish will adhere to your nails better) Be sure to apply 2 light coats and finish with a clear coat.
put a couple coats of clear polish over your dry colored nail polish. works great...
an old wives tale suggests to dip your nails in icey water after they are freshly dried... although it was an old wives tale it has since been proven to work well!
Use a clear nail polish on top of it, that's made for anti-chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment