Friday, November 25, 2011

Just because you ware black nail polish does it necessarily mean that your Gothic or anything like that?

nope. my friend is indie and wears black nail polish.Just because you ware black nail polish does it necessarily mean that your Gothic or anything like that?
no!!!! a lot of people wear black nail polish.Just because you ware black nail polish does it necessarily mean that your Gothic or anything like that?
Nope I wear it quite often and I love the dark and glossy look it give my nails.
nope. just dont wear a black shirt and ruined jeans and converses while ur wearing black nail polish





then you'll be on the verge of gothh
no its fashionable.
Not at all! black nail polish is the new trend, and usually reallly cute on certain people.
no! black nail polish, it just goes with anything, people wear it because they like to color black, not because they are gothic.
no:) ohh myy..nooo.
no, im no where near being gothic and my nails are black [and white]
no not at all
Iwear black nailpolish all the time. I think it's a very sexy colour for nails. it goes with practically everything. I'm by no means a goth, or trying to reflect a sad kinda emo life.


nailpolish is like reminiscing on my colouring days, I go for all the bright and different colours, but black is good for anytime.
If it was some 5 or ten years ago I would say yes, it does make you look like a Goth girl, but nowadays no, especially since black nail polish is sooo in style right now. All the celebrities wear it, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Fergie( from the Black Eyed Peas) Carmen Electra, The Pussycat Dolls,even the stylists say it is the color to have right now. Some girls preffer only the black, other like to mix a little bit with some glitter on top on it, and I think it looks so pretty. So if you like black nail polish go ahead and buy it, and if people think you look like a Goth who cares, they don't pay your bills anyways...LOL =-)
nope
nooope!
no, that is so not true. im not sure about this year, but last year it was really in and a lot of celebrities did it, especially Hilary duff, i think. but it so does not mean ur goth at all.
no who said that?everybody wears the chanel black nailpolish its awesome lol
no it does not, im gothic myslef..weird to say it does not mean your gothic ALOT of people think it means your emo or goth but no..anyone can wear black nail.p. it dont mean anything.!!!
NO WAY!


my friend is always called a ';prep'; and she wears black nail polish!


%26lt;3333
Thanks to Chanel in 2006 Black is now in fashion. If you watched the pussydoll show on channel 11 all the girls wore black polish. I wear it every winter just because I love the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment