Friday, November 25, 2011

Ladies: Can you give me some examples/suggestions for nail polish. I want something that is current.?

I don't want anything too outlandish.Ladies: Can you give me some examples/suggestions for nail polish. I want something that is current.?
The hottest nail colour this spring/summer is a pale colour, like a neutral pink or cream. It is very versatile and many cosmetic lines carry light, nuetral colours. Have fun painting!Ladies: Can you give me some examples/suggestions for nail polish. I want something that is current.?
go with a simple pink or other color on the color wheel
Just about anything goes nowadays. Just pick whatever you like and wear it.
I've seen alot of people wear a bright pink or like a cotton candy color
If you want to get your nails done the ';in'; thing is to go for a simple french tip. Just to paint them, I wouldn't go for a red, but a more natrual color light pink maybe? Use base and gloss coat :)
red or french tips nails are always hot
get fake nails proff. done, hot pink with black tips. sounds weird but looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive seen a lot of girls with black and hot pink nail polish.
french manicure but if your doing them on your own then a nice bright pink color for the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment