Friday, November 25, 2011

Why can't I wear nail polish at work?

I got my nails painted today and they are purple with a nice flower design.


I then realized I had to work and can't even wear nail polish at work...{why?}


What am I going to say when they tell me I can't wear it?


I'm not taking this off, it looks so good :(Why can't I wear nail polish at work?
Do you work at mc Donald's? I worked at mc Donald's for one day. I know pathetic right....lol! i couldn't take the smell of it. Seriously i get off from work one day and all i smell like is greasy food. I didn't even work with the food that day. All i did was work on the cash register. I showered as soon as i got home. And still smelt like greasy food. So i showered again. That is when i decided i wasn't going to return to work the next day....


any way, they don't let you wear nail polish for Hygiene reasons!Why can't I wear nail polish at work?
If it is for Hygiene reasons then you should be able to wear gloves anyway, so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to wear it at work - what do you do for work?





But I'm surprised that you forgot that you weren't supposed to wear nail polish - that would have been foremost on my mind when I was paying my hard earned cash to have my nails painted!
if you work with food or in a resrunt its for sanitary reasons it suxs i kno if you don't like that rule look for a new job i kno i would [:
if its like a clothing store...they probably think it doesnt go with the image. i use to work at hollister and they didnt like anything funky like that either...the image was natural..so funky hair colors and nails were out
I think its some kind of sanitary issue.
It might be a sanitary issue. Check with your employer and see why they have the rule.
Where do you work? It depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment